During this presentation, we will give a brief overview of the voice-assistant ecosystem and the different voice-enabled speakers available on the market (Google Home, Amazon Echo, HomePod). We will talk about what is the excitement behind those voice-assistants, why it is considered to be one the next big frontier for technology and why it is meant to be a revolution as big as the smartphone revolution. We will also talk about the opportunity that voice-enabled speakers represent for podcasts and audio content in general and we will give some advice on how to take advantage of this fast-growing ecosystem.
Key Take Aways
- what is the excitement behind voice-enabled speakers like Google Home or Amazon Echo and they should care
- How voice-assistants are currently used today and the important place they will take in our lives in the near future
- the big opportunity that voice-enabled speakers represent for podcasters and audio in general
- tip and tricks to start taking advantage today of the rise of voice-enabled speakers
- how to make your podcast available on voice-enabled speakers