It’s best to learn by doing. In this workshop, I’ll recruit participants from the audience to:
– Conduct a real-time user test with a live website.
– Perform a mobile experience test.
– Perform online and in-person card-sorting exercises to discover the best architecture for a website.
I’ll also show you how to use Google Analytics to discover user behaviours on your own website, and show you some of the tools you can use to crunch data.
Key Take Aways
- How to conduct user testing
- How to conduct a card-sorting exercise
- How to use Google Analytics to discover user behaviour
- An overview of various usability software
- How to crunch usability data to improve your site