REAPER is a Digital Audio Workstation software that has professional-level features for a very small budget. Niagara Podcasters’ Network Executive Producer Trevor Twining will lead you through editing one of NPN’s episodes so that we can upload and publish by the end of the session. Along the way, you’ll learn how to set up files, add effects, cut, splice, and re-organize audio segments to create a finished product.
Key Take Aways
- Set up a new project using REAPER
- Import audio files into the project
- Edit, rearrange, and delete audio segments
- Mix additional audio tracks into the project
- Save the project as MP3, and get a peek at NPN's multi-podcast hosting setup.