With over two decades in the learning fields, we have seen the evolution of traditional training become a way of the past. By embracing more digital mediums Learning Architects are providing a more enriching learning experience to employees.
In the age of “Let me google that…” and watching tutorials on YouTube, training employees using only a traditional classroom structure doesn’t make the grade. Companies are realizing more and more that they need to incorporate social media platforms and practices into their strategies if they are going to be seen as employers worth working for.
Key Take Aways
- What is "social learning"
- Why are corporations looking to include social media in their training programs
- How are corporations blending social media into their traditional learning
- How do employees benefit from the use of social learning
- What skills are needed to move into the world of “Social Learning”