Healthcare is currently going through the early phases of disruptive innovation. Leveraging technologies that better connect, diagnose, and manage our well-being are everywhere and often come with press-happy partnerships and large investment. But they don’t come without conflict. Healthcare innovation often alienates vulnerable communities and experiences slow (or no!) adoption.
How do we fix this? This talk looks at the Service Design Triangle (of Justice™) and how it can be used to design health and wellness solutions that are equitable, scalable, and ubiquitous.
Key Take Aways
- Service Design Triangle of Justice!
- Designing equitable health solutions
- Designing scalable products
- Creating ubiquitous services & experiences
- How to apply these tools to existing products and in-development experiences