Audio drama is one of the fastest-growing segments in podcasting, and is defining the future of storytelling and representation in media.
Eli McIlveen and Sean Howard will be leading a workshop that walks through the tools and key decisions you will need to make to write, create, produce and launch a successful audio drama podcast.
They are the creators and producers of the award-winning Alba Salix, Royal Physician, a fairy-tale comedy for the ear. The six-part, full-cast audio drama has resulted in two spinoffs and a new season now in production.
This workshop will share real learnings from the field and where possible present a low- or no-cost option for every key stage and tool required.
Where to start with your story
Writing tools and approach
Recording decisions and approaches
Post-production tools and workflows
Marketing and community building
Key Take Aways
- How to get started and moving on your audio drama idea
- The most amazing audio editing tool that is exploding on the audio drama scene
- The pros and cons of the key decisions you will face
- How to create a high quality audio drama on any budget
- Examples of amazing shows redefining entertainment and representation